Old 03-01-2007, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Lucky Winter Poms

"Anne Jackson" wrote after...
"Bob Hobden" beat her to...
"George.com" wrote
You POMs are lucky what with your winter and all. Enjoy it.

We are in our early summer and the clover is going rampant in my lawn.
Today whilst walking across it a bee made its way in to my sandal and
decided to be a prick, literally.

Winter is a whole lot safer.

A bee sting, well at least you won't suffer from arthritis pain for a
while.

I was just going to say that! G

I wish I was in NZ just now....I'm needing a Maori healer to do some work
on my back...and it's not even gardening season! 8-(

Mine's also been awful this past couple of weeks, I blame it on the wet/cold
weather. Even resorted to taking the Honey/cider vinegar (Honeygar) to try
to ease it, revolting stuff that it is.

--
Regards
Bob H