Old 03-01-2007, 08:56 PM posted to aus.gardens
meeee meeee is offline

Default frost question

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
what are joe blakes?
thanks for the help.
kylie

Joe Blakes rhymes with adders, actually seriously it rhymes with SNAKES

oh! of course.

i'm not at all scared of snakes (although i probably should be) but one
fun activity to do with my dh is to loudly say "snake!" while we're
walking through the bush. my, it makes him leap. i have to watch what i
say now, otherwise he's in a permanent state of nervous exhaustion just
thinking about it. it would be sad if it weren't so funny :-)
kylie who clearly needs a total attitude readjustment.

Lol I do this to my DH too....he dislikes snakes, whereas I'm a bit more
blase.