Old 03-01-2007, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default OT New flower

On 29/12/06 12:16, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
On 28/12/06 23:06, in article
,
"Pam Moore" wrote:

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:50:29 +0000, Sacha wrote:

We have a new flower in our garden - baby grand daughter born to my dil and
son today at 0958. Mother and babe doing fine, son hugely relieved,
grandmother a tad emotional!

How wonderful Sacha. May she bring you great joy.

I feel sure she will. There's a determined little chin there already. ;-)

What is she to be called?

Please forgive me if I don't reveal that here, Pam. It is no reflection on
you or your posting here, just a natural caution, given what a couple of
posters here have done to my family.

I am happy that you have a new and healthy grandchild.

Thank you.

I have no wish
to start an argument or any hard feelings.

As your following remarks clearly show in a mode only you could achieve.

However, as one of the
people you have consistently chosen to be at odds with in this ng over
the years, I shall be grateful for your written confirmation that I am
not one of the posters to whom you refer as having 'done things to your
family'. Thank-you.

Yet again, June, you attribute FAR too much importance to yourself. All you
have done to me, personally, (on group) is to suggest that I'm a 'kept
woman'. That will do to be going on with in terms of sheer nastiness and
bitching (and inaccurate at that) but no, funnily enough and yet again, I
was not thinking of JUNE HUGHES when I wrote the above. You do not figure
in my thinking very often, to be frank.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk