Old 03-01-2007, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default OT New flower

On 29/12/06 14:05, in article
, "judith lea"
wrote:

Farm1 wrote:

LOL And why is grandmother emotional? It's much easy being a
grandmother than actually pushing the wee sprog out into the cold hard
world.

Congratulations to you and the young family.

Why is Granny emotional???? I'll tell you why, my nails have just
started to grow - Louis is now 22 months old. Emotional, me??? Ask
the hospital staff where Louis was born. I delivered him all by myself
including separating him from his mother, my daughter. I didn't
realise I was crying until my daughter told me the baby was fine and so
was she!

So Granny Sacha has an emotional right to be emotional, we have a
vested genetic interest and I have a feeling that Sacha would have
pushed the little sproglet out herself if it meant that her nails could
be given a respite.

Oh yes! On the morning I knew she was 'on the way', I ate half a banana for
breakfast. I couldn't force myself to eat the other half for love nor
money! I should get that emotional more often. ;-)
One of these days Judith, I'd love to get the full story of Midwife Granny
Judith!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk