Old 04-01-2007, 02:34 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Ping Otterbot

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message

If the tank is nearly dry, I'll get about a metre and ahalf spread

but
if its a full tank and I open the tap full bore, it can throw

about an
8-10 ft circle.

hmm,
and just to ask one more idiot question, if you turn the pressure

down, will
it make a smaller circle, or just dribble pointlessly?

It will throw water out in a very small circle. BUT, because the
rattling cage on the top is light, it can sometimes get stuck if your
water supply is dirty (which it sometimes can be because our garden
water comes from a dam - small bit of vegetaion can come thgough the
water line) and then it will throw the water in only one direction. I
keep an eye on them as I work round the garden an dusually a quick
shake of the hose sets it to rights again.