Old 04-01-2007, 05:38 AM posted to aus.gardens
meeee meeee is offline

Default Aloe Vera

"Harold" Harold [at] clotmail wrote in message
u...

"meeee" wrote in message

"Harold" Harold [at] clotmail wrote in message
It's one of the best plants to talk to.
You just go into the garden, and say "ullo vera".

prune

LMAO...my dad uses that line, oh, every other day. Must have listened to
your show. Or maybe great minds think alike. I blame it on excess
consumption of The Goons.

Old Goon Show line (sung to ... anybody know/remember the melody?). "I
talk to the trees ... that's why they put me away!"

LMAO...I remember him singing that one...and a whole lot of other weird
songs. Monty Python has a lot to answer for. The piano playing especially.