Old 04-01-2007, 09:29 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default i wrote...

wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:22:13 +1100, "Farm1"

please@askifyouwannaknow
wrote:
snip snip

systems & tanks & the knowledge of where they are going wrong.

but
all they
get is the ****ing garden hose police. it makes me want to

scream.
:-)

Yep, but I'd add lots more to that rant. Don't get me started on
people who think they need new ktichens or bathrooms or computers

or

^^^^^^^^^
And you wrote this newsgroup post on ?? a note that you gave to

abird
to deliver into the ether ??

Didn't you notice the word "new"? This computer is so old it's just
about steam driven. I made the comment at a lunch recently about
saving something to my floppy and everyone fell about laughing. I
didn't even know that floppys had been superceded. They still work
for me, but it's just about time this poor old thing went to the
museum.