Old 04-01-2007, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default Hampton Court Vine

kim wrote:
would anyone be kind enough to tell me if they know of a supplier for
these. i know Crocus do them but not until spring and i'd really like
one for a present for a friend.

thanks in advance

Pop black hamburgh and then black hamburg into Google's search
window and you'll come up with suppliers. The "-h" spelling is the
old-fashioned one, but some still use it. I imagine some of those
suppliers may have container-grown ones ready to go.

--
Mike.