Old 24-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Renes Smither

Default Mystery fish

Steve,

If you download the picture by right clicking on it it can then be opened in
MS Paint or whatever JPG editor you have on your PC. The real image is quite
large and hi-res, and is 440KB in size. I just put the site up in geocitees
as my news provider does not host the binaries groups. I would be very
interested in your opinion.

Regards,

Renes

"Steve in 236" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
The picture loaded too small for me to make a judgement on what the fish

is,
it could be a goldfish but the shape doesn't seem quite right.

"Renes Smither" wrote in message
Please could anyone identify the fish shown at
http://www.geocities.com/renes_smither/mypage.html

We recently moved to a house with a pond which has
60+ black fish in it. I would like to know what they are.
I suspect they are goldfish without the gold colour but I am not sure.

Renes