Old 05-01-2007, 02:04 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default i wrote...

wrote in message

Yep, but I'd add lots more to that rant. Don't get me started on
people who think they need new ktichens or bathrooms or computers

or

^^^^^^^^^
And you wrote this newsgroup post on ?? a note that you gave to

abird
to deliver into the ether ??

Didn't you notice the word "new"? This computer is so old it's just

Now I just "New" you would pick me up on that...... As a matter of
fact I actually did see the word written there, but it must have been
"New" at some stage of it's life....

clearly you are just trying to be annoying, but the clear implication in
what farm said ("they _think_ they need new..." [my emphasis] ) is that they
don't NEED a new whatever at all. the old is perfectly good. they THINK they
"need" a new one when they merely _want_ a new one because they are dull,
unimaginative, or wasteful.

believe it or not, "new" is a word with multiple shades of meaning. consult
your dictionary, not your harvey norman catalogue g
kylie