Old 04-01-2007, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Clive Dive Clive Dive is offline

Default Vine weevil?

The fence is NW facing and it gets sunshine from about 1100h until about
1600h due to shape of house; so which plant would be the better option,
please?
As regards the possibility of weedkiller being the cause, I have just
had a look at the vine and there appears to be life in the 'branches' [I
know it's not the right word, sorry]. They all resist being snapped and
spring back to position so I presume it will sprout again, but is it
worth it?