Old 04-01-2007, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default PETITION to the PM re more allotments

Martin wrote:
and it helps if you are extremely gullible :-)

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/list/open?cat=616
"Introduce televised capital punishment for the following. 1. The losing
housemates from television's "Big Brother". 2. The losing "artists" from the
final stages of television's "X-Factor" and "Pop Idol". 3. The celebrities who
are eliminated from television's "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here" "

NOOoooo. You're joking aren't you?! Are the above 'petitions' on the
same site? Going to number 10? Hope I haven't signed for this too ....