Old 05-01-2007, 03:08 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default i wrote...

wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:29:25 +1100, "Farm1"

please@askifyouwannaknow
wrote:
wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:22:13 +1100, "Farm1"

please@askifyouwannaknow
wrote:
snip snip

systems & tanks & the knowledge of where they are going wrong.

but
all they
get is the ****ing garden hose police. it makes me want to

scream.
:-)

Yep, but I'd add lots more to that rant. Don't get me started

on
people who think they need new ktichens or bathrooms or

computers
or

^^^^^^^^^
And you wrote this newsgroup post on ?? a note that you gave to

abird
to deliver into the ether ??

Didn't you notice the word "new"? This computer is so old it's

just

Now I just "New" you would pick me up on that......

:-)) In that case, and given that the thread is about rampant
consumption, I'm surprised that you didn't say something different or
perhaps just differently provocative.

As a matter of
fact I actually did see the word written there, but it must have

been
"New" at some stage of it's life....

I can't think of anything that wasn't "new" at one stage. I think
this thread is about getting the longest life one can out of
everything and that includes jars or hoses or water or even computers.
These days even in the country, it's hard to live without a computer
but I keep reminding anyone who laughs at this old beast that I have
more computing power in front of me that was used in order to send man
to the moon. I still find that fact to be totally astounding.