Old 05-01-2007, 03:18 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default i wrote...

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"Chookie" wrote in message

You aren't alone, from the tenor of letters to the Herald on the

subject.
haven't yet seen anyone who thinks that the desalination plant is

a good
idea,
let alone tapping Sydney's underground water.

i forgot to say (in my less-immoderate rant - in the full-blown

version it
was there ;-) that what set me off was yesterday's smh article

saying the
nsw govt has decided sydney peeps "would not accept" recycled

water - hence
it's desalinators full steam ahead, no discussion. ARGH.

And yet they let all that shorm water jsut run out to sea. And all of
NSW will be paying for these stupid desaliantors not just the water
hungry Syndeysiders.