Old 24-03-2003, 05:32 PM
Shiva

Default Source for Roses

Henry Hartley wrote:

I'm looking for a few specific climbers and am having trouble finding
sources for them. The three I'm looking for a

Gruss an Teplitz
Etoile de Hollande, Climbing
Josephine Bruce, Climbing

The source I found for Gruss an Teplitz is Chamblee's Rose Nursery in
Tyler, Texas http://www.chambleeroses.com/. I've ordered from them
before with no problems so that's one down.

The only source I've found in North America for Etoile de Hollande is
http://www.oldrosenursery.com/index.htm. They have a pretty extensive
list of roses available but they are in Canada and don't ship to the
USA. There were a few sources in UK but that's not going to help me
much, either. Does anyone know of a good source for Etoile de Hollande
or Josephine Bruce in the USA?

Is there a comprehensive list of rose sources on the web?

Hello Henry!

Go to http://helpmefind.com and bookmark it. While I would not call it
comprehensive, it is certainly a best effort in that direction. for
example, here is the list of vendors presented for Josephine Bruce:

http://helpmefind.com/sites/rrr/spls...hdg=Josephine%
20Bruce

When you go to the site, choose "Browse Lists" then "by name" and you will
see how it works. Vendors are listed at the end of individual rose entries.