Old 05-01-2007, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Les Hemmings Les Hemmings is offline

Default OT Printer Poser

cineman wrote:
Hi,
Depending on model of epson printer there is a continuous ink system
for most epson printers available, these are larger containers which
feed through to special cartridges these on ebay are not too expensive
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CISS-Continuou...QQcmdZViewItem

others are suitable for other models.

I was wondering why i was reading a thread about printers in UK
Gardening... now i know! I just found this for my Canon ip3000 ) )

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Continuous-Ink...QQcmdZViewItem

If i hadn't been idly surfing and absorbing i would never have known about
such things!

Nice one Cineman (if that didn't start out life as a UK CB Handle i'll eat
my Tilley hat!)

Bugger! I love the internet...

Les

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character
in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving
control-freak ; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a
misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal , genocidal , filicidal
, pestilential , megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously
malevolent bully" (Richard Dawkins)

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

http://www.richarddawkins.net/index.php

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA