Old 05-01-2007, 11:08 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen gardenlen is offline

Default Air conditioners

g'day jonno,

for every plus there is a minus hey.

yes they should be compelled to install a rainwater tank sufficient to
supply the needs of their a/c that they could also use that water for
toilet would make the subsidy even better value.

but that is not the case and the subsidy system encourages minmum
imput to simply qualify for an across the board subsidy.

still comes down there is going to need to be a big rethink in our
indoctrinated thinking as to waht is needed in home design to make the
self dependent or less dependent on resources for comfort.

even though we no live in one of those inefficent macmansions (no
other alternatives available) we looked for one that on a good aspect
and oriented in a good fashion, so all we need do now to make it more
comfy is to install some passive cooling and we will be right to that
degree.

a belated happy new year to you and your family from me and my family

i gave up munging my e/m addy yonks ago found it made it difficult for
communication with little benefit gained.

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--