Old 05-01-2007, 11:16 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen gardenlen is offline

Default Air conditioners

g'day linda,

water saving is a very broad subject, to some simply turning the water
off when they brush their teeth is about what they feel comfortable
with, so understandably as there will be a lot of us who don't have
a/c it realy doesn't come into the subject matter.

but on the other hand i may ask why should i be lumbered with
restrictions that don't allow me to water my waterwise vege' patch yet
another person is allowed to without regulation use water to keep
their home cool?

this is the first instance i can recall that a/c evaportive coolers
and water use have been used in the same context, but from me i will
keep the spot light on it like i try to with all other waste methods.

we have taken flak for having a swimming pool but apart from the
initial fill we are never likley to need to use town water ever again
to top it up, we have all our own water saved for that and more.

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 09:05:53 +1100, LindaB
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len