Old 06-01-2007, 05:43 AM posted to aus.gardens
meeee meeee is offline

Default Grey water from washing machine

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"0tterbot" wrote in message

my mum lives in a slightly more normal house, & connects an ordinary
garden hose to the washing machine outlet

in fact, it's the larger size of garden hose, not the ordinary kind. i
mean, it's quite ordinary, but not totally ordinary. well, in fact not
ordinary at all - rather good in fact. yet not quite extraordinary.

i might stop now while i'm still amusing myself, but before i bore others.
kylie

Lol...you could have worked the 'bore' bit a little more, I thought...