Old 06-01-2007, 09:59 AM posted to aus.gardens
meeee meeee is offline

Default i wrote...

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:29:25 +1100, "Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow
wrote:

wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:22:13 +1100, "Farm1"
please@askifyouwannaknow
wrote:
snip snip
systems & tanks & the knowledge of where they are going wrong.
but
all they
get is the ****ing garden hose police. it makes me want to
scream.
:-)
Yep, but I'd add lots more to that rant. Don't get me started on
people who think they need new ktichens or bathrooms or computers
or
^^^^^^^^^
And you wrote this newsgroup post on ?? a note that you gave to
abird
to deliver into the ether ??
Didn't you notice the word "new"? This computer is so old it's just
Now I just "New" you would pick me up on that...... As a matter of
fact I actually did see the word written there, but it must have been
"New" at some stage of it's life....

about steam driven. I made the comment at a lunch recently about
saving something to my floppy and everyone fell about laughing. I
didn't even know that floppys had been superceded. They still work
for me, but it's just about time this poor old thing went to the
museum.

My God, it's not the buying new stuff she's expressing concern about,
obviously she's using her brain for thinking, it's the buying unnecessary
new stuff to 'keep up with the Joneses.' And if you're into buying
unnecessary new stuff to keep up with the Joneses, go for it. But we
reserve our right to be unimpressed.

I'm concerned about sexual references by you. "Floppy" indeed Exactly how
old are you?

LMAO....