Old 06-01-2007, 10:43 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_6_] Jonno[_6_] is offline

Default Grey water from washing machine

0tterbot wrote:
"meeee" wrote in message
"0tterbot" wrote in message
"0tterbot" wrote in message

my mum lives in a slightly more normal house, & connects an ordinary
garden hose to the washing machine outlet
in fact, it's the larger size of garden hose, not the ordinary kind. i
mean, it's quite ordinary, but not totally ordinary. well, in fact not
ordinary at all - rather good in fact. yet not quite extraordinary.

i might stop now while i'm still amusing myself, but before i bore
others. g
kylie

Lol...you could have worked the 'bore' bit a little more, I thought...

yes but this group is terrible for the puns. i do not want to encourage
anyone!! back, i say! back!
/waves chair, cracks whip
kylie

Oh mistress! (grin) Kinky!