Old 06-01-2007, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Spring is sprung :-))

"Denise" wrote in message
Spring seems to have sprung
But winter door decor is still hung
And the koi pond has no ice
Because the weather is so damn nice!

Hello group! Just Denise from the USA popping in again to wish you all a
happy new year. May your gardens look GREAT in 2007!!

BTW, the temps have been in the 50's here!! I am upstate New York and we
should have snow (NONE!) and 20-30 degrees. I planted about 200 spring
bulbs this past fall and wondering how they are doing with this strange
weather. Global warming???
Denise
Tour my gardens:
http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Happy 2007 to you too:~))
Loved your garden pictures - those double day lilies are amazing !!
Jenny