Old 06-01-2007, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Spring is sprung :-))

"K" wrote in message
undergroundbob writes

Adam Funk Wrote:
All the world seems in tune
On a spring afternoon,
When we're poisoning pigeons in the park.

Funnily enough, this morning I saw one of the pigeons that hang about
in our garden collecting dried sweetpea stems (the only ones I haven't
cleared away yet) and flying off with them. Nesting - in January?

ISTR last winter nesting started in December.

There's certainly a lot of moss gathering going on round here.
Kay

Saw blackbirds and sparrows doing their mating rituals this week. What will
happen is they all start to lay eggs already ?
Jenny