Old 06-01-2007, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MikeCT MikeCT is offline

Default OT Printer Poser

"MikeCT" wrote:
snip
Now my second printer is nearing the end of the guarantee year in
February, what should I do? Keep buying genuine ink cartridges until it
too packs up, or start saving money buying compatible cartridges in the
hope that it prints on for a further year or so?

MikeCT

---
Thanks for all your replies. It appears that when or if I take my printer in
to the local Epson agents for repair and they find that I'm using compatible
instead of genuine Epson ink cartridges, they'll refuse to do any repairs.
Therefore I will just have to carry on using genuine, thank goodness my
cartridges don't cost a bomb as some do and I don't do my own colour
printing.

MikeCT