Old 07-01-2007, 12:09 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default i wrote... NOW X-POSTED

"Chookie" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote:

My friend was in the post office one day when a new resident (who

has
bought on larger acreage) was complaining that she was having to

buy a
tankful of house water (5,000 litres) every 10 days. My friend

asked
her what one earth she was doing with the water. Her response was
that she had 3 teenage children and they didn't understand the

need
for short showers.

I have cross-posted because I think aus.family might have something

to add.

I stronly object to your cross posting. You may think my post had
something to do with a generational difference but I do not. It's
about attitudes to water and waste which is relevant in this ng but
not in my opinion to a family group where I did not post and do not
want to post.

If you want to post a rant of your own to a family group then do so,
but in future please do NOT use MY post to which you attach your rant.