Old 07-01-2007, 06:42 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Geoff[_5_] Geoff[_5_] is offline

Default PMWS pork entering food chain

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:25:48 -0000, "'Mike'" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
'Mike' wrote:
Some people stopped eating meat to protect their health while others
out of concern for the cruel treatment of animals.

"SOME"

I am so glad you put that in. And how many, or what % of the population
would that be? 2%? 5%? even 10%? (which I doubt) which still leaves a huge
majority not on your wavelength :-))

I hope you don't think the silent majority support animal abuse? As
the pro hunt loons found out, the silent majority counts for a lot.
--

***************************
"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you

Check out Animal Aid’s brand new one-minute video.
This powerful film, containing shocking images,
just begs to be seen by as many people as possible.
Help raise awareness by sending it to your friends
and family. http://tinyurl.com/yjmxo2

The logic some people use for not attending church, is used to avoid washing

1.I was forced to as a child.
2.People who make soap are only after your money.
3.I wash on special occasions like Christmas and Easter.
4.People who wash are hypocrites-they think they are cleaner than everyone else.
5.There are so many different kinds of soap,I can't decide which one is best.
6.I used to wash, but it got boring so I stopped.
7.None of my friends wash.
8.The bathroom is never warm enough in the winter or cool enough in the summer.
9.I'll start washing when I get older and dirtier.
10.I can't spare the time .