Old 08-01-2007, 07:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
Gloria Gloria is offline

Default if ya wanna see.........

Thanks, that's the link I had before. With my news server, the posts are
displayed just like they are in here. A topic or header and replies. When
you click on a header, it downloads the pics, and the replies are comments
on the pics. Maddie's topic/header was not there, but the replies to her
post were. I like the way the pics are displayed on the link you
posted.....MUCH better. Thank you very much!

Gloria
"told2b" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Gloria --

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/group...s.gardens.html
Above will get you to Maddie's pictures. But i don't see any replies?
HTH

On Jan 6, 11:49am, "Gloria" wrote:
Hey Maddie,
I can't see the pics on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, only the replies.
Could you send me the pics? Once, someone posted another way to get to
alt.binaries...etc, but I lost the link when I changed computers.

Gloria