Old 08-01-2007, 04:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dwayne Dwayne is offline

Default Anyone familiar with this seed company?

I have ordered from them and had good luck. I cant tell you exactly what I
bought because it has been 5 years ago or so, but If I have bad luck I
remember that forever.

Dwayne

"Boron Elgar" wrote in message
news
This is the week the seed catalogs come in fast and furious..I love
looking through them and am happy to order from them, too.

I received a catalog this week from a comp nay I am unfamiliar with.
In fact, I never heard of them. Shumway's. Anyone order from them
before? Things certainly look good, but I prefer a reference before I
place an order.

https://www.rhshumway.com/shumsiteDefault.aspx

I haven't spent any time at the site, mostly with the large size
catalog with drawings. The drawings are charming and give the catalog
a comforting "old-fashioned" feel, but again, I prefer to know a bit
more before ordering.

Any advice is appreciated.

Boron