Old 08-01-2007, 06:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Boron Elgar Boron Elgar is offline

Default Anyone familiar with this seed company?

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 11:38:04 -0500, Boron Elgar
wrote:

This is the week the seed catalogs come in fast and furious..I love
looking through them and am happy to order from them, too.

I received a catalog this week from a comp nay I am unfamiliar with.
In fact, I never heard of them. Shumway's. Anyone order from them
before? Things certainly look good, but I prefer a reference before I
place an order.

https://www.rhshumway.com/shumsiteDefault.aspx

I haven't spent any time at the site, mostly with the large size
catalog with drawings. The drawings are charming and give the catalog
a comforting "old-fashioned" feel, but again, I prefer to know a bit
more before ordering.

Any advice is appreciated.

Boron

Thanks to all who advised. Their prices are good and their catalog
quite detailed. Their online capabilities and choices are much less
than the catalog.

I think I'll place an order and see what happens.

Once again, thanks for the responses.

Boron