Old 08-01-2007, 04:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Eric Hunt[_1_] Eric Hunt[_1_] is offline

Default Clarification please

Lee,

alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"Lee" wrote in message
oups.com...
Once before I've googled it. Every time I've noticed the term, it is
used without any clarification of the acronym. It seems that everyone
assumes that we all know what it means. I've guessed that to 'us' it is
similar to RGO, which by the way also brings other results when
googled. I know it is not "AIDS Bereavement Project of Ontario" or
"Associação Brasileira do Papelão Ondulado"....or even "Advanced
Base Personnel Officer". So now I finally have decided to admit my
ignorance. Tell me, tell me...please. ABPO means...?