Old 08-01-2007, 08:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Eric Hunt Eric Hunt is offline

Default March of the Dinosaur

Al,

I think it's the kiddie porn and warez groups that keeps Google from
carrying the binaries. Google's pockets are approaching infinite depth.
I would suspect carrying those groups is just too attractive a target
for the lawyers.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

al wrote:
I really wish and think one day perhaps Google will get over it's aversion
to binary newsgroups. Some of them are worth having around and it's not
like Google doesn't have the storage space or the 'retention' capability.