Old 09-01-2007, 04:14 AM posted to aus.gardens
John Savage John Savage is offline

Default frost question

"0tterbot" writes:
i'm not at all scared of snakes (although i probably should be) but one fun
activity to do with my dh is to loudly say "snake!" while we're walking
through the bush. my, it makes him leap. i have to watch what i say now,
otherwise he's in a permanent state of nervous exhaustion just thinking
about it. it would be sad if it weren't so funny :-)
kylie who clearly needs a total attitude readjustment.

Memo to Kylie's husband: a rubber spider pushed into the toe of a fluffy
slipper can make a good snake jibe repellent . . . . g