Old 09-01-2007, 01:50 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Garden Design.

"Katiequiggle" wrote in message

I'm going to do my garden this year, I've been here 5 years and this is
going to be the year of the garden.

Any one got any good tips. The soil is chalk. I'm a total non
gardener, well I say that but to be honest I love gardening I just
don't know how to do it. Would love a garden that was all done and I
just had to keep up with. Our garden is 25' wide and 170' long and so
far I've divided it into 3 sections with room for a couple more. The
kids garden with swings and trampoline is at the bottom.

HELP!

Love Kate

Two books by Henry Mitchell:

"The Essential Earthman"