Old 09-01-2007, 01:03 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default help! potato emergency!

"Stuart Naylor" wrote in message

... although stuart would be a loverly name for a girl, don't you think?

Some of the names children are given are bad enough without giving
boys names to girls. Or giving girls names to boys.
What about Christine for a boy?
He would get belted up every day while at School.
So no I don't think so. g

.... whereas if his name was angela, people would be cool with that ;-)

I said "That sounds like someone I know" because I'm married to her.

does your wife mind you discussing her moustache on usenet? :-)

No and I haven't had the silent treatment either.

perhaps she is plotting to start waxing your bum one night when you're
asleep!

Chook poo, what a terrific reward. How many chooks?

13! my three little pullets just started laying the other day, so i'm over
the moon with them. they're the most adorable little creatures. (my big
ladies we bought as big ladies, so they're a bit mental, quite frankly, love
them though i do.) i've decided i'd better make sure the littlies stay tame
& hopefully get even tamer, so today i commenced to feed them by hand.
unfortunately for me, i didn't consider my hands were covered in cuts, so it
was all fun & games until a chickie pecked a cut in my hand open again. :-/
but don't get me started about my chooks, i'll just go on & on. :-)

perhaps what i need to do is switch around containers - i only use one, &
it
just never "fills" (so i've never organised another one ;-), so maybe i
just
need to learn to leave it alone after a while & start another one instead.

You need two. Fill the first then leave it to compost and start
filling the second.

i will get two. i might stand on the street corner until i've got enough for
a tumbler.
kylie who has tumbler envy.