Old 09-01-2007, 01:13 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default i wrote...

"Jeßus" wrote in message
newsan.2007.01.08.22.40.50.508923@anunnakis@area 51.org...
I fully understand your feelings on this matter.
There is no logic to any of this at all!

Another illogical rule is not being able to wash the car with a hose...
but using a bucket is just fine ?! Now you tell me - which method
allows better control (and therefore far less water) over rinsing your car
- chucking buckets of water over it, or using a hose?

i know!!! trigger hoses are amazing, but you're supposed to use buckets?!

As you say, the real water wasters out there are still just fine and
dandy, they can still waste as much as they like under the shower, washing
machine, etc. If they were at all serious, they would monitor *overall*
usage per household.

Ah well, a few more months of this crap for me and then I should be moving
elsewhere, where this problem should never be an issue...

will you have your own water?

digger's club is getting very antsy about people not being allowed to water
their veg (i got a new catalogue this morning & they're getting nutty about
it). it makes me very cross to think about.
kylie