Old 09-01-2007, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert[_2_] Robert[_2_] is offline

Default Okay, we can't garden so.........

Sacha wrote:
: what seeds, plants, bulbs have people ordered for this year?
: Anything new for you? Any new plants you haven't tried before.
: For those of you for whom the weather is calm and pleasant - no
: gloating please!

Rough as rats here in Plymouth but I did manage to sow some more broad beans
and prune the gooseberries on Sunday. I am trying a few different seeds this
year, one of which is cardoon (Gigante Di Romangna). This is really for
novelty value but any tips on culture or use of the plant will be
appreciated.

www.rraa.moonfruit.com