Old 09-01-2007, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Okay, we can't garden so.........

"Sacha" wrote in message
what seeds, plants, bulbs have people ordered for this year? Anything new
for you? Any new plants you haven't tried before.
For those of you for whom the weather is calm and pleasant - no gloating
please!

Well the weather here is obviously not as bad as your's but still not
pleasant enough to venture out to do some digging, not that I'm able to at
the moment, when I do start it will all be vegetables, have no interest in
flowers at all.

I would not have thought of planting broad beans yet, but I usually get the
times wrong anyway!(:-)

I'll be growing the usual rubbish, potatoes, runner beans, strawberries and
raspberries, tomatoes, sweet corn, leeks and a number of other things which
I cannot bring to mind at the moment.

All I can hope for is that the senile decay does not get any worse, it's
quite annoying to get up from the chair and wonder what the hell you have
stood up for!(:-)

Alan