Old 09-01-2007, 09:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Bob Walsh Bob Walsh is offline

Default March of the Dinosaur

And what a mistake it is to move even across the street without getting a
truck. My folks did that back in '69. What a lot of work.

Bob

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On 09 Jan 2007 03:25:48 GMT,
wrote:
Clip

but I'm in the midst of moving the wife and step kids. I swear
a move of 5 miles is a bigger PITA than a move from 40 miles way...
Chris Dukes

Well Chris if it were a long distance everything would have to be
packed and 'professionally moved', since it is just across town, you
can jut take stuff in the car......

Always much more work. You should have seen it when our neighbors
moved across the street. Too close to even use the car.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids