Old 09-01-2007, 08:56 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

"BoyPete" wrote:

A 'friendlier' possibility may exist.

I already have a "friendly" method: Talk about my and others' ponds, and
studiously and quietly avoid the trolls.

Works surprisingly well for me.

I haven't posted much, because it's been a down summer/fall*, so not much
happening in my interactions with the pond. Fortunately, it's big enough
that Nature can manage just fine without me, though the hardy water lilies
will need serious dividing as early in the spring as I can manage.

*Remodeling by the kitchen fire method. Effective, but NOT recommended!

Blessed Be,