Old 09-01-2007, 09:50 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

Yep, and keeps your lousy wortless ass out of it as well.

Carol aka Zebulon aka Andrea Nogales,aka Accounts payable,aka Angel
Devine, aka Rusty, Aka Legion. But no matter how she spells her name
it still comes out with the same meaning overall............ Worthless
dumbass.without a freind in the world she can truly trust or rely on.
Might I suggest you start kissing Jan's backside Carol......hahahaha

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:49:09 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"BoyPete" wrote in message
A 'friendlier' possibility may exist. Room for pond friendships and OT
natter.
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/vi...ge=1#pid252792
Have you checked this one out yet yourself Pete? All I could see as an
unregistered member was 3 messages. It may be worth joining if the Admin
keeps watch on things.

-------