Old 09-01-2007, 09:58 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

Save yu r energy Pete. Karl has been notified why you want a forum,
and now he knows its only a gap fill thing so I don;t think its gonna
happen that he is gonna make you a forum just so he can fend off the
crap that will follow. The clencher was mentioning CArol aka Zebulon
and telling him to read or at least do a google on Koi lo Reel Mckoi
and a few other nyms CArol uses. Sowhat happened to that big bad
forum you all had that was so high and mnighty and doing just fine.
What wa sit Pond-T or some crap like that. Looks like it was a looser
just like you and carol. I'll give you a hint. you want to stop
being a loser, stop patronizing Carol.......she can bring down a dog
turd to her level. Certainly you do not want to follow in that class
act now do you?

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 20:43:03 -0000, "BoyPete"
wrote:

A 'friendlier' possibility may exist. Room for pond friendships and OT
natter.
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/vi...ge=1#pid252792

-------