Old 09-01-2007, 10:03 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

What does it take to get it into that thick skull of yours carol your
a freaking DUMBASS. you bitch and copmplain but never ever read. You
do not comprehend whats stated in the news group proposal group and
evidently never paid it any attention on Karlsforum either. so here
it is again so freaking read it dumbass!
QUOTE from Karlsforum:

You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per
thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.

End quote.......

Once again CArol your a dumbass

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:49:09 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"BoyPete" wrote in message
A 'friendlier' possibility may exist. Room for pond friendships and OT
natter.
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/vi...ge=1#pid252792
Have you checked this one out yet yourself Pete? All I could see as an
unregistered member was 3 messages. It may be worth joining if the Admin
keeps watch on things.

-------