Old 09-01-2007, 10:05 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

How the hell can you await the outcome of something that does not
exist yet. Your about as smart as Carol Pete. Your short a few from
being a full load too.

You mean while we await the outcome of Big8's decision to create
rpm.........right.......hell Carol never taught you anything did she!

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 20:42:08 -0000, "BoyPete"
wrote:

A 'friendlier' possibility may exist. Room for pond friendships and OT
natter.
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/vi...ge=1#pid252792

-------