Old 09-01-2007, 10:08 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

Oh so you BOy Pete want to be remembered as a freaking useless
worthless troll and disrupter of usent. Not a problem if thats what
turns you on, as it is quite evident it does not take much toget you
excited since carol turns you on so much!

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:13:52 -0000, "BoyPete"
wrote:

Tristan wrote:
Yep, and keeps your lousy wortless ass out of it as well.

Carol aka Zebulon aka Andrea Nogales,aka Accounts payable,aka Angel
Devine, aka Rusty, Aka Legion. But no matter how she spells her name
it still comes out with the same meaning overall............ Worthless
dumbass.without a freind in the world

you forgot me

-------