Old 09-01-2007, 10:12 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 22:17:32 GMT, Gary Woods
wrote:

"BoyPete" wrote:

you forgot me

And that's a large part of the problem:

People just _have_ to respond to the trolls, more often than not quoting
them in toto for the benefit of those who might not have seen them.

My pond's frozen and the bass are just waiting for spring. Gotta replace
Walter the lonely koi, who passed on this last spring.

-------