Old 09-01-2007, 10:28 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:
How large is your pond Pete?

650 uk Gals
--
ßôyþëtë

That's a bit larger than 650 US gals isn't it? That's not a really small
pond! I keep a lot of GF or several koi in one that large. My largest is
only 2000 gallons. The neighbor across the road who got his fish and
plants from me has one 6000g - you should see the size they grew to!!!!!
:-O They're monsters!

My smallest ponds behind the house are 150g kiddy pools. They work great.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.