Old 09-01-2007, 10:42 PM posted to rec.ponds
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

Tristan wrote:
So tell us about POND-T hill there Pete..why did it flop? I think it
had a massive 9 posts total

TBH, I don't know. Tim suddenly removed the forum, and has never replied to
my emails. I commend you on your memory mate
I, Like many others, want a place to chat ponds...........maybe not your
thing. I have no gripe with you, you have a path to follow. I don't know
where/when the fall of rec.ponds started. You've followed the stuff in
news.groups.proposals, you think we'll be able to 'chat' in there?? no way.
You and others may have a situation with Zebulon........none of my business.
You have digs at me, but, actually, haven't been unpleasant, which is why I
reply. I don't want to get involved with your hassle with others. My posts
show you what I want.
Sleep well,

--
ßôyþëtë