Old 09-01-2007, 10:49 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

What..even at 1045 here Carol aka Zebulon is just getting awake for
her nightly go at flooding and trolling affairs.. Lazy bitch sleeps
most of the day and trolls and spams all night long.

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:44:50 -0000, "BoyPete"
wrote:

Zëbulon wrote:
"Karl Davis" wrote in message
"BoyPete" wrote in message
I've briefed him on the troll thing......he's happy to deal with
it if it occurs.

Dreamweaver, my wife can spot a troll from twenty yards away and lops
there
branches with her legendary chainsaw. :-)

Seriously though you`ll be most welcome and we`ll not feed the trolls
anything other than tea and cake.
I sent you my choice of user name and await your reply. :-))

10.45pm here. zzzzzzzzzz time. back in morning

-------