Old 09-01-2007, 11:26 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:
"Karl Davis" wrote in message
"BoyPete" wrote in message
I've briefed him on the troll thing......he's happy to deal with
it if it occurs.

Dreamweaver, my wife can spot a troll from twenty yards away and lops
there
branches with her legendary chainsaw. :-)

Seriously though you`ll be most welcome and we`ll not feed the trolls
anything other than tea and cake.

I sent you my choice of user name and await your reply. :-))

10.45pm here. zzzzzzzzzz time. back in morning
--
ßôyþëtë

Gotcha! It's dinner time here, 5:26 PM.

--