Old 09-01-2007, 11:34 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

Yea carol looking for some place to hang your panties once rpm is up
and running huh? Your doomed there bitch. bye bye carol...Must be
onlely in this world without any "real" friends huh CArol? Thank
goodness for those voices in your head.

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:32:54 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
BTW, I've been trying to get intouch with Gill, but no
response.........can you help?
--
ßôyþëtë

PLease
--
ßôyþëtë

I just sent a message to Gill and saw the reply from the Forum with my user
name and password. :-))) After dinner I'll see if I can learn to use it. I
see peaceful pond chats on the horizon. ;-)

-------